AFR options for Trinity

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chuck466, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Chuck466

Chuck466 New Member

2. Quick

Quick Mgmt. - I can't help you

The LC-1 is probably the most popular around here. Innovate makes good stuff and many people have their own displays like the Trinity, DashDAQ, etc. The LC-1 is the sensor, cable, and controller (conveniently integrated in the cable). So all you need is a display. I haven't kept up on the Trinity so I don't know if they have the drivers and interface to take Innovates digital/serial input but they should have the analog input working now. I seem to remember that they had some problems with the analog input when it first came out or it wasn't finished yet but surely they have that worked out now? You should be able to take the analog output off the LC-1 and run it into your Trinity.

I checked. Looks like it works great. Here is a thread on how to wire it. Then it looks like you can adjust the sample rate to smooth the display.

http://diablosport.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=20314

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  3. Chuck466

Chuck466 New Member

Dave thanks looks like a simple hook up since those guys got all the bugs worked out, I just want it to be as accurate as the full AFR gauge kit they sell in case I put a nitrous kit on...