A PPP / BMC 426 Supercharged build

Discussion in 'Engine & Performance Modifications' started by rubbel, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Trojan

Trojan Trillions Bro! Right on!

Damn Andy! Thats Badass!

2. Speedlogix

Speedlogix BMC is now Speedlogix

I have an AWESOME custom roll cage guy here who will be doing my Challenger as well as NASA road race Mustang, so I would like to have him do your cage. We met with a BUNCH of companies at PRI yesterday and today and have a lot of information and recommendations for you, so let's get together this week and come up with a list. PPP is knocking out that awesome engine for you, Techco has the blower coming here, and we have all the other goodies within close reach to put this all together for you. :)

3. Inferal

Inferal Full Access Member

Really BadAss!!

4. rubbel

rubbel Full Access Member

Sounds good to me Lisa. I'm ready to go! Trojan- you were kind enough to reply to a pm I sent you when you were in the early stages of your build. You gave me a good starting point.I went out to SEMA to see your car and watched the live feed of your tune a week ago. You were a motivation for me to do this build when I saw the great job you did putting yours together!

5. rubbel

rubbel Full Access Member

Just an update - things are coming together. There are still open issues but working on this project is fun and exciting. I feel lucky to have PPP and BMC to work with. Friday I get the HRE wheels - can't wait. After Christmas car goes to BMC to be torn apart and then the real build will begin. I'm expecting an awesome build

6. 8yourM5

8yourM5 Full Access Member

man Nice work you couldnt be in better hands.

7. Techco-CD

Techco-CD Supporting Vendor

3125 E Coronado Street, Anaheim, Ca. 92806
    I can't wait to see this ride done!!!!