Well I decided since I cant beat them, I might as well join them so I pulled the trigger on the MagnaCharger. I went with the chrome and purchased the EO CARB friendly version. I have to thank Jessika for her help and Mike Haddad of Haddad Motorsports for handling the purchase and his install advice. I comendered Whitehemi/Lonnie and Andre to my house to do the wrenching in removing the Mondello heads and placing thicker head gaskets to get the 11.1 compression down to around 10:4/10:5. We also removed the big Lunati cam and reinstalled the Mondello/Comp cam that yielded me consistent 11.5 N/A and [email protected] with a 175shot and over 500hp/500tq N/A. This cam has an LSA of 116 with an ICL of 114. The one feature NO ONE ever talks about is event timing and this cam yields no overlap since the opening and closing are -1. This makes for steady strong vacuum with no idle drama , no obvious lope, and desireable strong cylinder charge. Anyway it took about 16 hours for the entire project (heads, cam install, cam degreeing included). Knowing what we know now, this kit could be installed in about 8 hours or less. We made some changes as noted in the photos below. I am not crazy about the catch can looks but it is a good idea and well thought out. The fit and finish of the Magnusson kit is absolutely fantastic and it is truly bolt on and obviously well thought out in every aspect. The instructions are simple and very thorough with color pictures even Lonnie understood. I installed it as the kit came with the 6lb pulley and stock airbox. Next week I will modify the BWoody and install the 8lb pulley at the dyno. This is the kit I was waiting for and glad I did! Next week to the dyno and the track. Thanks again Jessika! Layed out ready to install Oooppss that sticker is coming off! This one is going on! Instead of the recommended 90...... We did this... Seems like forever! Completed .