300 SRT8 spare wheel/tire--SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricG

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Dec 10, 2007
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Albuquerque, NM
Hmmmmm...well it would have taken you much less time to add my cell to the thread than delete it and add a message...anyway...

Toyo Proxes 4 255/45R20 with nearly 50% tread, rim is decent...maybe 7 out of 10. Looks fine when clean, but was curbed and repaired and new clear coat is slightly flaking. Other minor rubs, nicks...minor pitting on the backside. Rim is totally straight and rolls right, road force balanced with an OEM TPM. No center cap. $275 OBO, you pay shipping which will be $50-75 depending on how far you are from ABQ, NM. You can call my cell phone with questions 304-617-6648

IMAG0117.jpg


IMAG0112.jpg


IMAG0110.jpg


IMAG0111.jpg


IMAG0113.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bump, this will make a great spare for someone. After searching I see sale prices at around $200. I will take that + shipping. That will get a nice looking spare to your door for around $250!!!!!
 
Well you can send me a pm, do you mean you want it personally or want some info added to the thread??? I'll pm you my cell...
 
Its not my call on what contact info to post, but thank you for adding it. Good luck with the sale. :D
 
The visual defects on this are minimal, just wanted to restate that. I am quite picky, some people would consider it an 8 out of 10 I bet. I had it on my car and you cannot tell there are a couple marks from over two feet away. It will not look out of place at all on your car! I sprung for brand new rims, that's the only reason I am selling.

$200 for major peace of mind people!
 
Sold! I will have one - and only one more spare set up for sale soon. PM me if you are interested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top