Alright, my last thread was improperly formatted so i am making a new one and adding the eyelines/headlights combo to the mix.
Here is my contact info:
Nate Poole
ph.: 586-864-3252
Location: ABQ, NM
email address: [email protected] (personal) [email protected] (work)
I didn't get a chance to take pics, but i have pics of the o2 housing from MPx's site. it looks exactly the same, but it has the golden brown look from being on a car.
I am asking a revised price of 70$shipped anywhere in the contiguous USA OBO. SOLD
Next up is the Carbon by Designs Texalium Eyelines WITH headlights in great condition. The eyelines are about a month and a half old. i decided to go with the projectors instead of this look. The eyelines new are 110$ + shipping. New headlights from MPx are 200$.



I am looking for 150$ + shipping for the eyeline/headlight combo.
Here is my contact info:
Nate Poole
ph.: 586-864-3252
Location: ABQ, NM
email address: [email protected] (personal) [email protected] (work)
I didn't get a chance to take pics, but i have pics of the o2 housing from MPx's site. it looks exactly the same, but it has the golden brown look from being on a car.
I am asking a revised price of 70$shipped anywhere in the contiguous USA OBO. SOLD
Next up is the Carbon by Designs Texalium Eyelines WITH headlights in great condition. The eyelines are about a month and a half old. i decided to go with the projectors instead of this look. The eyelines new are 110$ + shipping. New headlights from MPx are 200$.



I am looking for 150$ + shipping for the eyeline/headlight combo.
Last edited: