2010 LX & Beyond Nationals (OH) July 17-18

Discussion in 'LX and Beyond Nationals' started by turbobuckeye, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turbobuckeye

turbobuckeye Founder: LX Nationals

2010 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS T-shirts are officially in. Everyone that pre-ordered one will receive theirs this week and should have received an email with your tracking number. Later tonight I will post up info for anybody else that would like to order one before the event.

http://lxandbeyondnats.com/blog/2010-lx-beyond-t-shirts-have-arrived/

They look good online but look absolutely kick @ss in-person. Very happy with the way they turned out.

Please post up as you receive yours and let us know what you think.

-Anthony

2. turbobuckeye

Wow! The weekend came and went so fast!!!

On behalf of the 2010 LX & Beyond Nationals I would like to THANK ALL OF YOU that attended and help make this the largest and best one yet. In addition, I would like to thank all of the sponsors: PARAMOUNT PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS | BILLET TECHNOLOGY | SPARKPLUGS.COM | RODTANA DESIGNS | HXC PERFORMANCE LLC | CORSA PERFORMANCE | REDFOX-RACING | FACTORY REPRODUCTIONS | CHRYSLER CLASSIC EVENTS | JINA'S EMBROIDERY | DIABLOSPORT | MEGUIAR'S CAR CARE PRODUCTS | HPP - HEIDE PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS | SUMMIT RACING EQUIPMENT | GOODYEAR TIRES | POWER PORTED PERFORMANCE | TOMMY Z DESIGN | ADVANCED AUTOMOTIVE CONCEPTS | PROCHARGER | CIRCUIT MOTORSPORTS | JAY'S GRAF-X | FORE PRECISION WORKS | MODERN MUSCLE PERFORMANCE | MANCINI RACING | MICKEY THOMPSON TIRES | PETTY'S GARAGE | SPEEDFACTORY CARS | WHATSNEWSNX DIGITAL | AMERICAN MUSCLE.COM | ROCK AUTO.COM | MOTHER'S POLISH AND WAXES | BORLA EXHAUST because without their support this event could never happen. Also, I would like to thank special guests TEAM SRT ENGINEERS/CHRYSLER GROUP LLC for making the trip out to the event for the 2nd year in a row, hanging out with us LX/LC/SRT folks, and not only answering questions for us but also listening to our feedback; and special guest KACEY CHRYSLER for attending this year. Last, but definitely not least I would like to thank the BUCKEYE LX CAR CLUB for all their help and F4 CHALLENGE for their relentless attention to detail and fairness with the car show.

Both racing and carshow results will be posted later today and this week. Those of you that were advised that the prize sponsors will be given your info should be hearing from them soon. If not, please contact me via email or PM and I will get you connected with them so you can claim your prizes.

I'll be wrapping up final items from the 2010 event over the next 2 weeks, then taking the month of August off and enjoying the summer, and get back into planning for 2011 on September 1st. Without a doubt you all inspired me to another level and provided some extremely useful feedback to make the event next year even better. Mark your calendars and plan your modifications for July 16-17, 2011!!!

Thank you again!

Anthony Carter
    LX & Beyond Nationals
    Founder

p.s. I almost forgot to give a shout out to the "Archerburger". If you don't know what I'm talking about then you missed out this year and will just have to be there next year to experience it for yourself. Also the potato salad and the LxReJx cupcakes....Wow!

3. turbobuckeye

Quaker City Raceway On The Auction Block

Unfortunately this news is true.

We've been advised by Quaker City Raceway management that the racetrack will be put up for auction and sold (with no reserve) on October 19, 2010. http://www.baerauctions.com/upcoming-auctions/quaker-city-race-way/ Which means the future of the facility at the close of the season is uncertain. We would like to thank QCR for their hospitality and support of the LX & Beyond Nationals over the past few years. Its definitely a sad day not only for us but also the Salem, Youngstown and Boardman, Ohio communities.

I am currently reviewing offers for the new home of the 2011 LX & Beyond Nationals. The following locations are on the short list: Mid-Ohio, National Trail Raceway, Thompson Raceway, Norwalk Raceway, O'Reilly, Kil-kare and Edgewater Race Park. We expect to have a decision made by end of October. Feedback is welcome and encouraged.

Anthony Carter
    LX & Beyond Nationals
    Founder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.