***2010 5th Annual Spring Festival Registration***

Discussion in 'Spring Festival' started by fatchance, Jan 1, 2010.

1. CentralTexHemi

CentralTexHemi PUNISHER

At what point and year will they realize there are a bunch of SRT8 Jeep owners who would like to be a part of this and by part that means ALL of the events etc..

2. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

you make it sound like there were no jeeps there ;)

[​IMG]

3. CentralTexHemi

CentralTexHemi PUNISHER

There were but they were not allowed to participate in everything from what I heard

4. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

I guess im not following what they werent allowed to participate in?

maybe i missed something thursday/friday? before i got there?

5. CentralTexHemi

CentralTexHemi PUNISHER

I'll have to dig up an old thread on the cherokee site maybe they got it all worked out?

6. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

hmm I dunno, maybe I am missing something in the name of the event, "Spring Festival of LX's"? lol

Jeeps are allowed. If you LOOK at the registration, there is an "Other" catagory.

And yea, as Steve said, I would like to know what they mean by not included in all facets of the event? We were there since Thursday early afternoon and whomever was there could go to Beach Burger (not a closed event) and the BBQ at USW was open to whoever wanted to be there. Hell we drove Maureen's SRT10 there and it was included in ALL parts of the event...

7. CentralTexHemi

CentralTexHemi PUNISHER

Ok then thats good. I haven't seen a thread started on that site about the event you guys want me to start one up?

8. fatchance

fatchance Supporting Vendor

All you have to do is register and show up....there are some 20 members or so coming from Texas, you can join them.....we will have a couple of sick jeeps this year

9. ChargerGirl

ChargerGirl Mama / DB Geek / Driver

Well, today must've been the day off from the forums. Only THREE registered... still, three more than yesterday. We're up to 312!!

Details:

One Californian, One Nevadan and One Texan

No 300s, No Challengers, No Magnums, Just THREE Chargers and they were all SXTs!! (Yay for SXTs!)

On top of that, two of them are Stone White and the third is Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl like my baby. :bigwink:

I'll do a more macro stats review for tomorrow's update. Enjoy your weekend!

-Tam

10. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

DEW IT BUDDY!

would rock out to have ya there :king:

11. ChargerGirl

NINE weeks to go and 315 registered!!! And that's in just the first 16 days!!!

Since yesterday I see THREE new registrants, all from California. There will be at least 44 of each of the LX/LYs, and with the exception of the 2010 year models, there will be at least 36 of each of the years represented.

Our big winners from the different categories? Expect to see a lot of these:

Geographic:
    213 Californians
    22 Arizonans
    22 Texans
    10 British Columbians!

Also small groups from: Alberta, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Ohio, Ontario, Oregon, Utah and Washington

Models:
    110 Chargers
    100 Magnums
    55 300s
    Only 44 Challengers?

102 2006 models
    71 2007 models
    55 2005 models

39 Charger R/Ts
    36 Magnum R/Ts
    31 Charger SRT8s
    30 Magnum SXTs

94 Brilliant Black Crystal Pearls
    43 Bright Silver Metallics
    24 Inferno Red Crystal Pearls

There will also small "swatches" of these colors: B5 Blue Pearl, Clearwater Blue Pearl, Cool Vanilla, Dark Titanium Metallic, Deep Lava Red Pearl, Deep Water Blue, Detonator Yellow, Go Mango!, Hemi Orange Pearl, Magnesium Pearl, Midnight Blue Pearl, Mineral Gray Metallic, "OTHER?", Plum Crazy Pearl, Silver Steel Metallic, Steel Blue Metallic, Stone White, Top Banana and TorRed.

Singletons! You are rare, you are special!!

ONE each from Colorado, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Wyoming!!

ONE 300 SRT Design
    ONE 300 Limited
    ONE Challenger SE
    ONE Magnum SXT AWD
    ONE Dodge Other ???

1 Light Sandstone Metallic
    1 Marine Blue Pearl
    1 Satin Jade Pearl
    1 Sublime Metallic

Okay, so that was the second week, let's keep it up. We're past the 300 mark and aiming for more than double that. So if you're on the fence, get off it! If you've registered, get the word out and see how many friends you can get to go. This is the one weekend of the year where its literally wall-to-wall LX and LX enthusiast! Just about everyone at the hotel will be someone from off the boards, just about every car in the parking lot will be an LX the likes of which you only see in magazines or on these boards. You'll put faces to names, see what all those mods look like IN person. Take photos, take videos, research mods, maybe get a deal while you're here. Make some friends, see some old friends. You name it, this is the place and time to do it. This event pretty much kicks off the whole year. Everything will be defined as "before SF2010" and "after SF2010". So c'mon, head on over to socallx.com and register!

12. ChargerGirl

Alright, FOUR more makes 319. All from California. One 300, Two Chargers, and One Magnum. One 2005, Two 2006s, and One 2008. Two SRTs, One Daytona, One SXT. One Bright Silver Metallic, One Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl, One Inferno Red Crystal Pearl, and One Top Banana.

Arizona and Texas are tied up at 22 a piece. There are 14 Canadians coming. There are 18 states, three regions and two countries represented. And we're just five away from 100 Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl cars in ONE show. :)

If you're holding out, there's no time like the present to get your name on the rolls and get those modifications going in earnest. Time is a wasting. :bigwink:

13. King Savage

King Savage Nasty Canasta

Thanks for doing all this Tam! I am still working on ONE other Wyoming guy to come which would bump me out of the "singleton" category...:)

14. fatchance

right on....you guys will have a great time....

15. ChargerGirl

Awesome! I'm trying to work this from every angle, the singleton angle, the competitive non-California representation angle, the 300 vs Challenger angle and so forth. :)

16. fatchance

Thanks Tam....I'm with you what ever it takes...until you've attend Srping Festival you have no idea how awesome this event is.....this is where it all happens...you see it all meet forum members and see you we are so passoinate about our rides...all you have to do is register and show up...

17. ChargerGirl

LXes as far as the eye can see:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

People doing last minute detailing:
    [​IMG]

Cool paint jobs/schemes:
    [​IMG]

Show cars:
    [​IMG]

Aftermarket Grilles:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Decals:
    [​IMG]

Blacked out:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lambo doors:
    [​IMG]

Aftermarket wheels/rims:
    [​IMG]

Aftermarket hoods:
    [​IMG]

Chrome trim:
    [​IMG]

Super Bees:
    [​IMG]

Halos:
    [​IMG]

And that's just the first TWENTY pics I took last year.

18. ChargerGirl

SEVEN more makes 326 total and over 18 a day on average since registration opened. We're averaging over 18 a day and there's more than 8 weeks to go.

We added another 6 Californians and one Texan.

There are now 223 Californians total, along with 23 Texans and 22 Arizonans.

Both Chargers and Magnums now number in the 100s while 300s are creeping up on 60 and Challengers are lagging behind at 44.

There are over 100 2006 models, 72 2007s, and 58 2005s. The 2008s, 2009s and 2010s total less than 100.

Of the 300s, almost half are SRTs and only ONE is an SRT Design ( :bigwink: Steve).

Of the Challengers, half are R/Ts.

Of the Chargers, nearly half are R/Ts and FIFTEEN are Daytonas.

Of the Magnums, over a third are R/Ts and there are only three AWD models.

There are now 99 Brilliant Black Crystal Pearls!! There are 45 Bright Silver Metallics and 25 Inferno Red Crystal Pearls.

There are only one of each of these colors:

Light Sandstone Metallic
    Marine Blue Pearl
    Satin Jade Pearl
    Sublime Metallic

19. ChargerGirl

Alright, another SEVEN since my last check yesterday.

All seven from California making for 230 Californians attending. Texan attendees equal ten percent of that total. Not bad for being halfway across the country.

All of the different LX models added more attendees. Chargers are still in the lead with 117, followed by Magnums with 105. 300s added one more for a total of 60 and Challenger still lagging added another to make 45.

2005, 2006 and 2009 year models all grew in number.

New registrants include one C, 3 R/Ts, 2 Daytonas and one SRT.

There are now over 100 Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl cars registered (101 actually). We also added another Deep Water Blue, Go Mango!, Top Banana and two more Inferno Red Crystal Pearls.

Once again, if you have LX driving friends who haven't got the bug yet, direct them to this thread or any of the many SpringFest pic threads. If you didn't make it to previous SpringFests but swore in years past that you'd come, what's stopping you? You don't have to have the fastest or the baddest show car there, its not a contest, just a gathering of enthusiasts to check out each other's rides, meet the people we go back and forth with on the boards and cut loose a little with people who get us and our obsession with these cars. So get on over there and register. :)

20. ChargerGirl

Alright today was a slow day with just two new registrants.

We have people driving and flying from all over though. As far east as New Jersey. As far south as Florida. As far North as Ontario and British Columbia. Of course the majority of attendees are from within California but there are still over 100 coming from out of state. Huge representation and we've got a month and a half left of open registration!

We just need five more Challengers to make 50, just forty more 300s to make 100 and the Chargers and Magnums are past 100 each and working toward at least 150 each.

There are 40 2009s, and even more of the 2008s, 2007s, 2006s and 2005s.

There are seven flavors of 300s and Chargers, four different kinds of Challengers, and six kinds of Magnums.

Then there are the colors!!! Sure there's the popular colors, Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl, Bright Silver Metallic and Inferno Red Crystal Pearl. But have you seen B5 Blue Pearl, Clearwater Blue Pearl, Deep Water Blue, Marine Blue Pearl, or Midnight Blue Pearl in person? What about Cool Vanilla or Stone White? (They ARE different, ya know). What about Dark Titanium Metallic, Light Sandstone Metallic, Magnesium Pearl, Mineral Gray Metallic, or Silver Steel Metallic? Deep Lava Red Pearl or TorRed? Detonator Yellow or Top Banana? Go Mango! or Hemi Orange Pearl? Plum Crazy Pearl?? Satin Jade Pearl or Sublime Metallic??

They are all beautiful to look at in the bright Southern California sun in March. :bigwink: