***2010 5th Annual Spring Festival Registration***

Discussion in 'Spring Festival' started by fatchance, Jan 1, 2010.

1. King Savage

King Savage Nasty Canasta

Done X100 :)

BTW, if Bob @ SVS is around that Mon-Wed before I am going to swing through and get another tune now that I have decent pistons and a couple of other goodies installed.

2. ChargerGirl

ChargerGirl Mama / DB Geek / Driver

24 more registrations since yesterday, for a total of 170! In a matter of days we're topping the total attendance of the first springfest, maybe even the second!

Geography:

California naturally leads attendance by state with 101, but there are still 19 other regions represented. Did you know there are attendees coming from Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, and Wyoming??

Makes:

All the makes have added new registrants since yesterday and the Chargers have overtaken the Magnums for the lead, now 56 to 55. Challengers and 300s are fast approaching 30 each.

Model Years:

6 Model years represented, and all the model years with the exception of 2010 have increased in numbers. 2006 already has 65 total!

Model/Trim Level:

Still 22 Model/Trim level combos represented.

Only ONE 300C Heritage
    Only ONE 300C SRT Design
    Only ONE 300 Base/LX
    Only ONE Challenger SE
    Only ONE Magnum R/T AWD
    Only ONE Magnum SXT AWD

4 Superbees signed up just since yesterday! Go Bees!!
    Also 6 new Challenger SRT8s joined!! Wow!

300Cs, Tourings, Challenger, Charger and Magnum R/Ts, SXTs, SEs, SE Pluses, and Charger Daytonas, Challenger R/T Classics represented as well.

61 SRTs have now signed up.

Colors:

Currently there are 21 different colors representing, not counting the 6 listed as "Other".

Still there are only one of the following colors: Clearwater Blue Pearl, Deep Lava Red Pearl, Deep Water Blue, and Plum Crazy Pearl

Since yesterday THREE Detonator Yellows have signed up. Now you can see the difference between Top Banana and Detonator Yellow in person! ;)

To look over the stats yourself go here.

3. fatchance

fatchance Supporting Vendor

Why you want to attend SF5:

We are all members of the forums because of the passion we have for these cars. So we post photos of our cars, our mods and ask questions about our cars. Spring Festival is where you will see it all and meet those who help us find the answers to our questions. You can see it all first hand and talk directly to members that you have become friends with on line. You may be a senior member or a newbie, have a full blown modified car or a totally stock car, it makes no difference to us. If it will be your first event you will not believe how great the people are. If you don't bring your car we don't care, someone in the group will give you a ride. This is an experience of a life time and those who return year after year will tell you so. That's why they post and encourage everyone to attend. Hope to see you there.

4. ChargerGirl

We're creeping up on 200 with 189 total now after just three days. There are now a minimum of 33 of each of the 300s, Challengers, Chargers, and Magnums. 17 states and 3 regions from the US and Canada are represented. In fact there are currently as many Canadians coming as registrants from Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Nebraska, and Nevada combined! Go Canada!

5. ChargerGirl

Alright, big surge of registrations since yesterday. We're now up to a total of 214, up 25 from yesterday. We've added three new colors, Light Sandstone Metallic, Marine Blue Pearl and HOT DOG, we got a Sublime!! :pepper:

As for remaining onesies...

Just one member representing each of the following regions:

Colorado
    Kansas
    Nebraska
    New Jersey
    New York
    Wyoming

Just one member representing the following make/trim combos:

300C SRT Design
    Challenger SE
    Magnum SXT AWD

Just one member representing the following colors:

Clearwater Blue Pearl
    Deep Lava Red Pearl
    Light Sandstone Metallic
    Marine Blue Pearl
    Plum Crazy Pearl
    Sublime Metallic

Top Regions?

California - 133
    Texas - 18
    Arizona - 15

Top Make?

Chargers nosed ahead of Magnums - 72 to 67

Top Year?

2006 by nearly double

Top Make/Trim?

Dodge Magnum R/T at 27 with Dodge Charger R/T close behind at 26

Top colors?

Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl still way out in front at 65, Bright Silver Metallic at 34 and Inferno Red Crystal Pearl at 18.

So there are still 17 states and 3 regions from two countries represented, all four makes represented with at minimum 34 each, all six years represented, 22 make/trim combos represented, AND 24 different colors to see, not counting the TEN cars listed as "other" under color.

So lots to see, photograph, drool over (though not too close! ;)) you name it. So if you haven't already, get off your rear and register!!

Stats listed here: http://socallx.com/2010SFStatistics.aspx

6. ChargerGirl

Alright, added another state (Missouri) and another Make/Trim combo (Charger SE) among the 14 new registrants since yesterday. Biggest gains were: California (8), Chargers (10), 2006/2007 (5 each), Charger R/Ts and SRTs (3 each), and Inferno Red Crystal Pearl (4).

There were NO new 300s. :shock: Y'all are supposed to be like the flagship, the only Chrysler brand LX, the showstopper, the most popular, c'mon!!!

Also, looks like the Canadians are asleep on the job, no new registrations since yesterday. C'mon folks, a trip to California just in time to kick off spring?

Only NINE Daytonas? Only SEVEN Bees??

Bottomline, time's a-wastin', get those plans together, get off that fence, register!! :dance4::dance4:

7. heidischarger

heidischarger Supporting Vendor

You all know I can't wait for this!!! The greatest event of the year.

8. ChargerGirl

Chalking it up to mid-week back to work slump or folks haven't figured out that yes, you can really register for Spring Fest in January!! Anyway...

Nine more since yesterday's check. One more coming from Nevada, eight more from California (no surprise there). 300s added one, Chargers added 3, Challengers and Magnums added 2 more each.

All the years added more registrants except for years 2008 and 2010, chalk it up to the economy I guess. The SRT8 owners have apparently woken up, added one 300 SRT, one Challenger SRT, and one Charger SRT. Also added three R/Ts (Magnum, Charger and Challenger) and a couple of SXTs (Charger and Magnum). Good to see all the varieties represented so well.

Colors!! Added one Bright Silver Metallic, three Brilliant Black Crystal Pearls, one Hemi Orange Pearl, one Plum Crazy (You're not alone any more CC!!!) two Stone Whites and ONE more mystery/other color. Woohoo. Also noticed a "Dodge Other" under the make/trim level. Interesting...

And the total is now 237, already more than year one for sure. :)

9. ChargerGirl

Its Friday!! Are you registered yet?? Why NOT?? Get a move on! This is the CANNOT miss event of the year, its the place to get inspired, to reunite with old friends, make new friends, to warm up your bones after a cold winter, to kick off the 2010 car season with full force!! So c'mon, register!!! :cheers:

10. ChargerGirl

10 weeks to go and already 263 registered!!! And that's in just the first 9 days!!!

Since yesterday I see 11 new registrants, including one more from Arizona, one more from Oregon and nine from California. There will be at least 40 of each of the LX/LYs, and with the exception of the 2010 year models, there will be at least 30 of each of the years represented. We added a new 300 trim, a Touring! And there will now be TWO Clearwater Blue Pearls and TWO Deep Lava Red Pearls.

Our big winners from the different categories? Expect to see a lot of these:

171 Californians
    94 Chargers
    91 2006 models
    32 Charger R/Ts
    78 Brilliant Black Crystal Pearls

Singletons! You are rare, you are special!!

1 each from Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Wyoming!!
    1 300 SRT Design
    1 300 Limited
    1 Challenger SE
    1 Charger SE
    1 Magnum SXT AWD
    1 Dodge Other ???

1 Light Sandstone Metallic
    1 Marine Blue Pearl
    1 Satin Jade Pearl
    1 Sublime Metallic

Okay, so that was the first week, let's keep it up. Already got one heckuva carshow coming together, but we're just getting started!! So beg/plead your significant other, get the kids excited, schedule time off, make reservations, start making your mod list if you didn't start after the LAST springfest and REGISTER REGISTER REGISTER!!!

11. ChargerGirl

Looks like nearly everyone took Sunday off...

We added FIVE Californians since yesterday:

1 Challenger and 4 Magnums

2005, 2007 and 2009

2 SRT8s, 2 SXTs and an SE

2 Brilliant Black Crystal Pearls, 2 TorReds and 1 B5 Blue Pearl.

C'mon Canadians and Southerners and East Coasters and way up there where its frickin' freezing right now in the Mountain and Plain states. You know you wanna!

And just because there are now just six less than 100 Chargers is no reason to start slackin'. Same goes for the Chrysler boys and girls. Come out and represent, come out and check out what everybody else brought! Come out and cut up a little, have fun, enjoy SPRING in Irvine!

12. ChargerGirl

Alright, another FIVE since yesterday.

Four Californians and one from Utah!

One 300, Two Chargers and Two Magnums!

Two 2006, Two 2007, and One "Other???"

Three SRTs and Two R/Ts!

Two Brilliant Black Crystal Pearls, One more OTHER (Ooo, fifteen mystery colors now!), One Stone White and One TorRed!

273 Total now, even at the current slowish rate we'll be past 300 before next weekend's over. :dance4:

C'mon folks!!

13. SMosher

SMosher Silver Supporting Members

I cant wait to see who has the ONLY SRT Design :p

14. ChargerGirl

Alright!! 13 more since yesterday for a total now of 286!

Added three more Canadians, all from BC. Also 9 Californians and one from Washington.

Looks like the Magnums are making a comeback with 7 of the new registrants. The year model 2006s are just shy of 100 cars as are the Chargers. Added 2 300Cs, 5 R/Ts, 1 SE, 2 SXTs and 3 SRTs to the mix. There are 40 Bright Silver Metallics, 85 Brilliant Black Crystal Pearls, 23 Inferno Red Crystal Pearls, and Hemi Orange Pearl, Magnesium Pearl, Silver Steel Metallic and TorRed all number in the double digits now.

Keep 'em comin'!! :cheers:

15. ChargerGirl

Just peeked at the stats and we only need SIX more to have 300 registered within the first two weeks!! Woohoo!!

16. TALON

TALON SRTV8

See everyone in March.

Ken

17. ChargerGirl

Alright, 296. Just four shy of 300 and we've got what 9 weeks to go now? Not bad but I know there's more of you out there!

We added 10 more since yesterday:

1 from Arizona (22 now!)

8 Californians (197 now!)

1 from Texas (21 now!)

2 300s (50 now!!)
    5 Chargers (104 now!!)
    1 Challenger (43 now!!)
    2 Magnums (93 now!!)

Two 2005s, two 2006s, one 2007, four 2008s and one 2009.

One Base/LX 300, one SRT, four R/Ts, one Daytona, one Super Bee, and two SXTs.

One B5 Blue Pearl, one Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl, three Cool Vanillas, two Hemi Orange Pearls, 1 "other", one Silver Steel Metallic, and one TorRed!!

18. ChargerGirl

#300 is a 300!!!! Awesome!!! Alright, now where's the other 400-500?? Wakey wakey!! You don't want to miss this! I know I don't!

The first year, I knew like nobody but I met a great group of people and even ended up in my first club. At the time Marc and I were together but not engaged - yet!

The second year, I came with a club AND I was married.

The third year, I came with a club AND I was preggers with Madeline!

Last year, I sweet talked Marc into keeping Madeline while I drove down solo to see the show.

This year, yeah I can't make it for a host of reasons, but that's no reason for you not to go if you have the opportunity, curiousity and interest. So SIGN UP already!! Do it for me if nothing else!! Cause if this thing is as huge as they say it is, there HAS to be a Spring Fest SIX I can drag Madeline to and introduce her to MY extended LX family! :)

19. ChargerGirl

Nightly stats time!

We added another 13 and topped 300 total! We're now up to 309!!

Since yesterday we added 12 Californians (209) and another from Kansas! Kansas isn't a onesie any more!! :)

Those Californians and Kansans break down as follows:

Five 300s, two Chargers (106 total now), six Magnums!

Four 2005s, one 2006 (101 total now), five 2007s, three 2008s!

One 300C, one 300 Base/LX, three SXTs, two SEs, two R/Ts, four SRTs

Three Bright Silver Metallics, six Brilliant Black Crystal Pearls, one Clearwater Blue Pearl, one Deep Lava Red Pearl (There's gonna be three of them in one place!!!!), one Inferno Red Crystal Pearl, one Silver Steel Metallic.

Over 300 in two weeks!! And we got like NINE weeks left. So get on it, check those calendars, make those plans and REGISTER. This show is free, the room is discounted if you book soon, and its a weekend in crazy exotic car central. Every time I come down to Irvine I see a car I ONLY see in magazines. Really!

So again, REGISTER!! :dance4:

20. SMosher

SMosher Silver Supporting Members

Just want to throw out a HUGE thank you to ChargerGirl for all she does for the LX/LC world. I look forward to these updates.

Thank you T for you all you do for all of us.