2009 lx & beyond - survey topic #1

Discussion in 'LX and Beyond Nationals' started by turbobuckeye, Aug 31, 2009.

Where would you like to see the 2010 LX & Beyond Nationals held next year?

Poll closed Sep 29, 2009.
  1. Summit Motorsports Park, Norwalk, OH

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. National Trail Raceway, Columbus, OH

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Quaker City Raceway, Salem, OH

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other Track (in Ohio)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turbobuckeye

turbobuckeye Founder: LX Nationals

I am gonna do something very different than what has been done in the past and get some feedback from all of you NOW while it is still fresh in your minds and BEFORE things are locked in for next year's event. I have a few "HOT ITEMS" that I need your input about sooner than later but I am also requesting that you PM me topics that you would like to discuss.

This first topic was one that I had at the top of my list because the venue has to locked in first before anything else can happen. After the event, I had many people contact me inquiring about where the event will be held next year. This is the perfect topic #1 to get these discussion threads going.

I know there are hundreds of tracks in the U.S. but Ohio is where it all began and this is where it will stay.

Anthony
    LX & Beyond Nats
    Founder

2009 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS - SURVEY TOPIC #1

Thank you to everyone that supported and/or attended the 2009 event! It is my goal to ensure that each year the event is exceeding your expectation. As a valued member of the LX & Beyond family, please take a few minutes to complete the survey for this year's event and provide some feedback so that we can make next year's even better.

TOPIC #1: RACING FACILITIES

Where would you like to see the 2010 LX & Beyond Nationals held next year? and why?

2009 Venue: Quaker City Raceway

Was the venue easy to find?

[ ] Yes [ ] No

Courteous Staff

[ ] Very Satisfied [ ] Satisfied [ ] Neutral [ ] Dissatisfied [ ] Very Dissatisfied

Restroom Cleanliness

[ ] Very Satisfied [ ] Satisfied [ ] Neutral [ ] Dissatisfied [ ] Very Dissatisfied

Track Condition/Racing Surface

Track Preparation

Concession Stand/Courteous Staff

Concession Stand/Food Quality

Concession Stand/Food Selections

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  2. turbobuckeye

Great feedback everyone. Keep it coming! :friends:

3. turbobuckeye

BUMP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.