2008 Hemi Orange Dodge Challenger SRT8 with Collectables

wanderluster

New Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
This is killing me but I have to part with my SRT8. UUUGGGG!
But, I am proud to offer my Limited First Collector’s Edition 2008 Hemi® Orange Dodge Challenger SRT8, #3770 along with some collectibles, genuine Mopar accessories and a full documentation book. This car has been kept in a special garage specifically built for it and has never been outside or driven in any form of rain, snow or moisture. It has never had license plates mounted on it and has been started and driven its 560 miles only to exercise, maintain and show the car. The original interior tags are still mounted and yes it most definitely still has its new car smell. I am asking $45,000 OBO for the car, collectibles and accessories. Car is located in Missouri. You can click here to visit the extensive site I have built for the car and view pictures, information as well as all that goes along with it. This is a private owner sale. I have not listed this car on e Bay yet as I would prefer to sell to someone who shares my love and passion for the car and that is why I am posting it on the forum first. I will not sell collectables separately. Serious inquires only. You can contact me by using the contact email on the website. Thanks
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top