2007-2009 Mygig Radio Software Update CD

Discussion in 'SRT Product Line General Discussion' started by NM08SRT8, Jul 22, 2008.

1. NM08SRT8

NM08SRT8 I need Diablo!

Not sure if this goes here but this is for you 07-09 year vehicles with the MyGIG system.

I got in the mail from Chrysler the fallowing:

Customer Satisfaction Notification H11 - MyGIG Radio Software Update

Dear XXXXXX

Customer satisfaction is very important to Chrysler. Accordingly, we are recommending the fallowing service on some 2007 through 2009 model year Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep vehicles equipped with a MyGIG Radio.

The Problem is... The MyGIG Radio in your vehicle (VIN:0000000) may become inoperative due to either a jukebox or hard disk drive corruption concern. A radio that becomes inoperative due to either of these concerns must be replaced.

What you must do... We ask that you load the enclosed software update disc into your radio immediately to prevent it from becoming inoperative. To update your radio, simply fallow the instructions on the outside of the update disc sleeve. The software update will also provide audio and graphic enhancements, as well as functional improvements to ease customer usage. In addition, the software update for vehicles equipped with a navigation radio provides enhanced hands free support and real time traffic information. For additional information and/or a revised operators manual for your MyGIG radio, refer to www.chrysler.com/en/owners/mygig click on "MyGIG Resources", then "Download Owners Maunal"

So this is what I have on file for my radio now before the software cd update install:

[​IMG]

And here's after the install:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So I haven't noticed any "upgrades" done but this might make the system more stable and not freeze as much and lock up. Mine has and I've had mine replaced because it ate a CD of mine..

So hope this helps you guys with your MyGIG system. There is a number here that you might be able to call to order a CD. it was free. 1-800-853-1403

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  2. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

Great info...

I guess it would go here. I will sticky this for easier viewing.

3. NM08SRT8

NM08SRT8 I need Diablo!

Thanks Ron, Is there a car audio section on here? Either I'm blind or it doesn't exist.

4. ALABAMA MSRT8

ALABAMA MSRT8 Full Access Member

i have an 06 but i want a ''MYGIG'' dammit. any suggestions.

5. NM08SRT8

NM08SRT8 I need Diablo!

Yeah they sell them for about 2500-3k unless you could find someone who is selling theirs, but I doubt they would do that lol..

Just check on here, and on www.300cforums.com

6. ALABAMA MSRT8

ALABAMA MSRT8 Full Access Member

can it be hooked up in an 06? i dont care about the price.

7. NM08SRT8

NM08SRT8 I need Diablo!

8. FloorPizza

FloorPizza Real Bees are BLUE!

Guys, this site...http://mofv.com/mygig/ always has the very latest mygig software available for download/burning. I've burned my own updates using the stuff from this site with no problems. Lot's of good info to be had there.