2005 srt-6 flawless for sale

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SRT PRO, Feb 1, 2012.

1. SRT PRO

SRT PRO New Member

THIS IS A VERY RARE SRT-6 SUPERCHARGE CROSSFIRE. THIS IS BY FAR THE CLEANIST CROSSFIRE ON THE PLANET. THIS CAR HAS CUSTOM WHEELS 19R/18F ($2800 VALUE) ALSO UPGRADED SUSPENSION. IT HAS EIBACH SPORT SPINGS AND KONI ADJUSTABLE STRUTS TO MAKE THIS CAR RIDE LIKE A DREAM. ($1400 VALUE) I EVEN WENT THE EXTRA MILE AND PURCHASED THE KMAC CAMBER KIT THAT IS MADE SPECIALLY FOR MERCEDES AND RETAILS FOR ($1000) AND THE LABOR TO INSTALL THE CAMBER KIT IS ANOTHER $1200. I ALSO UPGRADED THE BRAKE ROTORS TO CROSSDRILLED AND SLOTTED IN THE FRONT AND REAR WITH ROTEX GOLD BREAK PADS. ($750 VALUE) THIS VEHICLE HAS TIRES THAT HAVE 85% LIFE LEFT(ONLY 7000 MILES ON THEM) AND THIS CAR COMES WITH A NEEDSWINGS COLD AIR INTAKE THAT HAS BEEN COLOR MATCHED TO THE FACTORY PAINT COLOR AND BOY DOES IT MAKE THE SUPERCHARGER SCREAM. NEEDSWINGS STATES UPTO 50 HP GAINS. ($470 VALUE)...THIS CARHAS NEVER BEEN RACED AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN SERVICED AT THE DEALERSHIP BECASUE I PURCHASED A EXTENDED USED CAR FACTORY WARRANTY. THIS CAR IS LITERALLY TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. THE PAINT IS FLAWLESS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN DETAILED ON A REGULAR BASIS. ALWAYS USED MOBIL 1 0-40W SINTHETIC EVERY 3000 MILES EVEN THOUGH THE THE FACTORY STATES TO WAIT UNTIL THE DASH LIGHT ALLUMINATES. THIS CAR HAS BEEN BABIED. I ALSO PUT IN AN ALPINE CD/MPC/BLUETOOTH/USB PLAYER AND THE BLUETOOTH WORK AMAZING. PLEASE CONTACT ME YOU WONT REGRET IT.TOO MUCH GOOD THINGS TO TALK ABOUT. PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR TONS OF OTHER GREAT PICTURES. THIS CAR WILL BE SOLD TO THE BEST OFFER. email me at [email protected] new on the site so im not sure where to post this or even how to add pictures. sorry

2. JarZ

JarZ Certified Magnumaniac

A price would help as well as pics and wow it's hard to read your post in all caps.

3. master_1011

master_1011 The Man.

Since its his/her first post.... I'm thinking troll. Or spammer.

4. NOTPAID4

NOTPAID4 Platinum Supporting Member

I do hate it when folks are selling stuff; no price; no pictures. Who is gonna respond to that type of ad.... NOT me.

Oh Wait; I'll offer $4000! Does this mean IF NO other offers, it's mine?

5. Velociabstract

Velociabstract Full Access Member

I paid $260 for my Eibachs. Hated them and sold them. I paid $475 for my Koni's. Upgraded and sold them. Kmac's are $460 new, I think, but close to that. Needswings is the best. But they don't claim anything close to 50HP. Sales pitch aside, a good SRT-6 is worth what ever you paid. I love mine. Fantastic rocket! (put's supercars to shame)

Les

6. GenoTex

GenoTex New Member

actually there are pix... apparently he didnt know how to post it into the thread.. but if you look at the user's profile, there is an album there... just sayin' :)
    Nice lookin' car actually!

7. SRT PRO

SRT PRO New Member

New guy here.....sorry for all the mistakes.

Guys I cant figure out how to post pics on the thread. Im a total rookie. I do have some pics posted in the profile. email me at [email protected] asking $16750. I am positive that there isnt a cleaner BLACK srt-6 on the planet. Im using this site because im hoping to sell my baby to someone that wont beat the crap out of it. I have taken amazing care of the car and I would hate to see it all go to waste. Price is negotiable! I also have it listed on auto trader. I live in Southern California..I also have both camber kits. Front and Back. check out the profile or email me and I can send pics over.

8. ALABAMA MSRT8

ALABAMA MSRT8 Full Access Member

i must say,that is the cleanest ive seen.

9. SRT PRO

SRT PRO New Member

Spread the word boys....someone is gonna get the beauty!!!!hopefully its someone you know

Attached Files:

10. NetNathan

NetNathan Not the Momma

As a tip to a "total rookie".
    When writing email, posting on line, text messaging....etc.
    When you use all capital letters it means you are yelling.

Nice looking car..has it ever been on a Dyno to get HP/TQ numbers?
    I missed the mileage...did you post it?

Good luck with the sale.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  11. SRT PRO

SRT PRO New Member

THE CAR HAS 74,400 MILES. I am using all caps to make seem as if I am yelling at everyone to look at how great this car is. Sorry if I pissed anyone off. Just want this car to go to a good home. No dyno also. I have never raced it. Just freeway miles.

12. NetNathan

NetNathan Not the Momma

You didn't really piss any of us off. We are not all mean people here and we try to help first timers.
    We were just pointing out what is needed to sell an item.
    I only pointed out the correct "etiquette" in the use of posting on forums or sending email. Looking back at your first post, even you can see it is hard to read when typing a complete post in caps.
    If you remember the days of "snail mail" (postal mail with actual hand written letters). You didn't write letters written in all caps then.

It really IS a nice car and I hope you can sell it.

13. GenoTex

GenoTex New Member

I'm sure your car is in great condition.. that can be seen... but feel your price is a little over the top... just last year I bought (and later sold) a SSB SRT6 with only 27k miles for 16k... merely mentioning as a point of reference.

14. SRT PRO

SRT PRO New Member

car sold, but i do have the needswings intake as well as the alpine indash cd,usb,mp3,bluetooth. any takers?

15. SRT PRO

SRT PRO New Member

If anyone car direct me on how to better make this info available please let me know.

16. Velociabstract

Velociabstract Full Access Member

You should post on crossfireforum.org. Lots of interest in parts over there.

Les

17. Rec 26

Rec 26 ...a tremor in the MOPAR

El Paso, TX via Centereach, NY Vieques, PR and San
    I'll buy it if it's still for sale in 9 months when I get back from this deployment.

18. Yoly

Yoly New Member

Nice