2005 Orange Blast SRT4 $9100 FIRM

bullittzeke

boost?
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello, I would like to sell my 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 TURBO. It has 75k and runs STRONG. She is quick for a 4 cylinder. I have had the MPG up to 29ish on the highway.

MIDDLETOWN, DE 19709

The Body is in excellent shape. The interior is also in excellent shape. Comes equipped with the "Viper" seats.

The only Mods are as follows:

-K&N Drop in filter
-TruBendz "Mandrel Exhaust Systems" 2.5" Custom Cat-Back Exhaust. (Sounds aggressive) It has NO resonators but is not too loud.
-MOPAR Bypass Valve

I do not have to sell it but I would sell for the Right Price. KBB Lists the Car @ over $9500.

My price is $9100 firm. I would like to sell ASAP!

Would consider Trades for a 1999-2004 Mustang GT with a 5-spd and no more than 95,000 miles. I would like money in the deal... from $1,000-$2,000 depending on the condition. I prefer White, Red, Black or maybe silver. Make an offer.

call or email me please - (302) 312-1459: Jason ([email protected])

Pics to be up soon or can be picture messaged.

Thanks!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top