2000 Chrysler LHS for sale

JarZ

Certified Magnumaniac
Full Access
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
455
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
47
Location
Newark, NJ
Not an SRT but still nice. ;)

My LHS is up for sale.

It's loaded like all LHS's are, except for sunroof and the chrome wheels. 863xx miles and in very very good condition. It doesn't look its age at all.
The car is silver in color. I recently installed a new battery and the Goodyear tires have approx 10000 miles on them.
3.5L High Output V6 - 253 HP. Gets around 17 mpg in city driving and 26-ish on the highway. Nice cruiser with all the creature comforts - leather, automatic climate control, OTIS computer system with instant mpg, average mpg, temperature, distance to empty and other features. Everything on the car works 100% and it still drives extremely well. I would keep it if I could afford insurance on two cars.

If any interest, let me know and I can email you a lot of pics of every part of the car or more info if you need it.

Asking $5900 on craigslist and locally but will take $5500 cash for a quick sale.

Please PM me or email me at [email protected].
Thanks for looking,

Jacob
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top