06 MSRT8 Stuff for sale

WOW, love all your stuff Claude; but times are tough right now.

Would love to have it all for my SRT ~ I know how you kept your stuff!

Best of luck on the sale!
 
DUDE!, I'll take the catch can mount. Damn, I designed it and never had one of my very own. And now that BT no longer makes it, gotta get one in my display case. Please PM me your paypal.

Thanks C!.
 
DUDE!, I'll take the catch can mount. Damn, I designed it and never had one of my very own. And now that BT no longer makes it, gotta get one in my display case. Please PM me your paypal.

Thanks C!.


You'll have to buy it from me. Price is now $142







(lol, just kidding)
 
DUDE!, I'll take the catch can mount. Damn, I designed it and never had one of my very own. And now that BT no longer makes it, gotta get one in my display case. Please PM me your paypal.

Thanks C!.

PM Send
 
I sent you an email that was linked to your paypal please check it I want you to concuir with it. I have it all packed up and just want to make sure everything is right before I ship out tomarrow!
 
I sent you an email that was linked to your paypal please check it I want you to concuir with it. I have it all packed up and just want to make sure everything is right before I ship out tomarrow!


It's all good Claude, thanks again bud!.
 
Yes I have the headlight film, rear hatch cargo thing, model cars and pamplets. If your interested I will give a good price as I just want to get this out of the basement I was going to wait untill carlise, PA to just give the stuff away as I no longer have the 06,
 
Do you have a manufacturer and P/N for the rear cargo area rubber holder thing? I'd like to check it out.

Thanks,
Keith
 
No I do not have the part number for it. I will try and look for one.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top