WTT/ Stock SRT Wheels, Tyres, TPMS

Fastmill

New Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
53
Location
Tustin, SoCali
Website
www.fastmill.com
OK guys... I am looking for someone that has a set of 20" or 22" Wheels and Tires that wants to trade for my stockers... There may be a small rash on one, I remember seeing it a long time ago but I can't find it now?!? Dunno...
They have 275/40/20 Vred's and the stock TPMS sensors

I am bored with them and looking for a new look... Help
 
OK guys... I am looking for someone that has a set of 20" or 22" Wheels and Tires that wants to trade for my stockers... There may be a small rash on one, I remember seeing it a long time ago but I can't find it now?!? Dunno...
They have 275/40/20 Vred's and the stock TPMS sensors

I am bored with them and looking for a new look... Help

Not interested in selling them outright?
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top