Jeep vs Cayenne Modified Luxury & Exotics Mag

CentralTexHemi

PUNISHER
Gold Supporter
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
52
Location
Tejas
Here is the article:

modifiedluxuryandexoctics002.jpg

modifiedluxuryandexoctics001.jpg

modifiedluxuryandexoctics003.jpg

modifiedluxuryandexoctics004.jpg

modifiedluxuryandexoctics005.jpg

modifiedluxuryandexoctics007-1.jpg
 
I have to admit I am very excited they made the Cayenne a little smaller for next year and really am considering trading in our 08 Cayenne for the new body style. They are ulta luxury inside.
 
I think a CMR tuned stock Jeep would have been better comparrison by looking at the numbers
 
What? 5.6 sec 0-60 for the 600 horse Cayenne?!?! The stock turbo is only 5.1 secs, and tha'ts not the Turbo S with 520 hp, why's the Techart so slow? And why do they call it a MAGNUM!?!?! Argh. Lol!!
 
What? 5.6 sec 0-60 for the 600 horse Cayenne?!?! The stock turbo is only 5.1 secs, and tha'ts not the Turbo S with 520 hp, why's the Techart so slow? And why do they call it a MAGNUM!?!?! Argh. Lol!!

I think I remember reading in the article that the tuning and larger turbos make it lag a little more out of the hole then once it gets rolling it really comes to life but by the time that happens the jeep is 2 buses ahead:ilovesrtc:
 
watch it buddy.magnums always gets mad respect.

techart calls their cayenne a magnum. not magnum as in lx.

whats weird is techart isnt exactly known in the porsche world for being the tuner, they are more of a visual minded company. the techart 911s are always overpriced and dont deliver like the ruf.

imho ruf and techart should combine with ruf taking care of the perf aspect and techart taking care of the visual aspect. ruf exterior built quality is pretty weak.
 
Cause Magnums are fat and slow

My bad I meant to say they haul fat chicks:grin:

Lol!! You homo, lmao!!!

watch it buddy.magnums always gets mad respect.

Don't worry, he's just joshin! If not, I'll throw a fat chick at him, lol!!

I think I remember reading in the article that the tuning and larger turbos make it lag a little more out of the hole then once it gets rolling it really comes to life but by the time that happens the jeep is 2 buses ahead:ilovesrtc:

Thanks Chris. It just doesn't add up, 600 horse and it's SLOWER than a stock Turbo?? Someone's doin something wrong, lol! You're right tho, the Jeep is 2 buses away by the time it matters. I'll take a Jeep!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top