Radio Screen Backgrounds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jkalbin, Feb 24, 2012.

1. jkalbin

jkalbin Jeep... SRT8?!

Hey everyone, I saw somewhere before that there were some radio screen backgrounds someone had made (just a .jpeg loaded into the hard drive and set to display as the background), I thought I would share my favorites :D

If you want to make your own, you just need to make sure to set the dimensions of your picture to 240x158 pixels to fit properly ;) I use paint.net because its free and lets you set up your picture size easily so there is no guess work :)

Enjoy!

My current favorite:
    [​IMG]

In the car:
    [​IMG]

Others:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jkalbin

jkalbin Jeep... SRT8?!

In case you are unfamiliar with how to set these as a background, it's fairly simple. Just save the picture to a flash drive, insert the flash drive to your head unit, upload the picture you want. After its saved, go and find the picture in your media and set it as your background for the radio.

I also believe you have to select "use picture as background" in settings rather than logo or something like that. Hope this helps! ;)

3. heminit

heminit New Member

Good info, thanx for posting.

4. jkalbin

jkalbin Jeep... SRT8?!

Always like to try to help out where I can! :D

If the badges above your avatar mean you served in the Marines and are/were a police officer, thank YOU! I appreciate all that the men in the armed services have done for our country to keep it free and the police to keep it safe ;)

5. bucky440

bucky440 Full Access Member

I load my personal pics in from a cd. The unit will hold 7 personal pictures along with the on stuck in there for 8. You can select anyone for your background when not driving.

6. jkalbin

jkalbin Jeep... SRT8?!

Thanks, I never knew about the 8 pic limit... Although I never tried to exceed it either :)